EAST BAY BIKE PARTY RIDES FRIDAY JUNE 10, 2022!
Get your bike and bikini and ride with bike party out to Alameda! It’ll be flat and warm, BUT WE’RE CHILLIN! CUZ IT’S AN ISLAND RIDE!!!!!
- STARTS: Coliseum BART
- ENDS: Fruitvale BART
- ROUTE MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/SUJwJQBUDRiyDWRt5
Meetup 7:30 pm, rollout 8 pm. There will be two party stops: Bay Farm Island and the old Navy base.
Remember to bring: Lights, Locks, Layers. Snacks, water, bike tools – anything you need for a ~15 mile self supported ride.
FOLLOW OUR SIX SIMPLE BIKE PARTY RULES!
• Stay to the right (Let cars pass on the left)
• Stop at Lights
• Ride Straight (and predictably, don’t swerve)
• Don’t Hate (Roll past conflict)
• PACK YOUR TRASH
• Don’t get Smashed
If you aren’t on our Facebook group, join here. See you at the party! It’s also Pride Month. Come as a rainbow fish and show your colors!
SHOUTOUTS and NEWS
• LUCKY RECOVERY: May’s ride had a theft of the Sweep bike. It was going to get a crowdfund for the volunteer. Miraculously it was found and community info sharing reunited it with the owner.
• BIKE PARTY IN THE OFFICIAL BART NEWSLETTER!