EBBP is safe and fun because bike partiers know how to behave. EB bike partiers are known for their friendly, welcoming vibe. That vibe is expected at the rides as well as on on posts made to the EBBP Facebook group. Keep the tone positive, and keep all discourse civil and respectful. During the party itself, the following behavior is expected:
- Stay to the Right / Stop at Lights – We’re NOT Critical Mass. We share the roadway appropriately.
– Ride Straight – Bike party sometimes exceeds 1,000 riders. Riding predictably avoids crashes in a large group.
– Don’t Hate – Please roll past any conflict that might present itself during the ride. Be civil.
– Pack your Trash – Bike partiers aspire to leave party stops in better condition than we found them. Be prepared to carry trash home from every single bike party. Public trash cans at party stops cannot support 1,000 bike partiers. Bring a plastic bag to pack trash.
– Don’t Get Smashed – Riding while inebriated poses a danger to yourself and others. Don’t ruin everybody else’s fun by overdoing it.
– Call out anybody failing to behave, and back up others who make those call-outs